Wednesday 15 July 2015

Time to test and defeat HIV

You might wonder why you’re always seeing articles and news stories about HIV testing. Surely everyone knows about it by now? Well, you may not know that if you are diagnosed early and start treatment on time you can expect to live a near-normal lifespan. You can have a career, relationship and a great sex life. You can also have children who are born without HIV. There’s another really good reason to get tested – HIV treatment is now free for everyone whatever their immigration status. This means that if you do have HIV you can take medicine to keep it under control as soon as you need it. So even if your papers aren’t in order, this is no longer a reason not to test. As you might know, African people are in a high-risk group for getting HIV. In fact over a quarter of African men with HIV don’t know they have it. Africans are also more likely to get diagnosed late when treatment will be less effective. At the moment everyone is encouraged to test for HIV to give them the best chance of a long and healthy life if they are HIV positive. It’s never been easier to get a test. For instance did you know you can get your results from some HIV tests in less than a minute? There are a range of places you can get tested – from your GP surgery to a sexual health clinic to a community centre or your local church. It is now also possible to test at home. HIV postal tests are a new way to have an HIV test. The free kit can be ordered from www.tht.org.uk/postaltest and will arrive in a plain package which will fit through your letterbox. The test can detect HIV around four weeks after you have been infected. All you have to do is prick your finger so a few drops of blood appear. Then you blot your finger onto a card, pop it in the post and wait for your result. You should get it around a week later. You’ll be texted if your result is negative and phoned if you need to come in for another test. You will be given all the support you need and be linked in to a local clinic. There really is no better time to test. Treatment means HIV can be controlled and you have every chance of a long and healthy life. Ignoring HIV won’t make it go away – in fact it means it is more likely to cause problems when it is diagnosed. So for peace of mind why not order a postal testing kit today? Where can I get an HIV test? Sexual health clinics These are usually based in hospitals. You can get a full sexual health screen or you may want advice on family planning or contraception. You can also get an HIV test in a sexual health clinic. The advantage of this is that if your test is positive you will be linked straight in to HIV services and offered counselling and other support. GP surgeries Many GPs offer HIV tests at surgeries. As most of us live close to our GP surgery, a test is only a few minutes away. If you get a positive result your GP will link you in to HIV care. In the community African Institute for Social Development(AISD)www.africaninstitute.org.uk Call or text 07572604343 Is a flexible place to get a HIV test Natonally charities such as Terrence Higgins Trust offer HIV testing in all sorts of convenient community locations. This could be your local church, barber shop or community centre. These clinics offer rapid HIV tests where you may get your result in less than a minute. At home Postal tests mean you can now test for HIV in the privacy of your home. The test is posted to you and when you have completed it you just post it back to our lab. You’ll get your result around a week later – by text if it is negative and by phone if it is positive. The service is private and confidential. To order a free postal test visit: www.tht.org.uk/postaltest or call THT Direct on 0808 802 1221 to find out where to test in your area. TAGS: Family, Featured Slide, health, hiv, hiv test, hiv testing, sex, sexual health, testing

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I am Angelica, 36years  I was diagnosed with PCOS/insulin resistance, me and my husband have been trying for more than 5years so we went to the obgyn and he put me on metformin 500mg 1x a day progesterone, Clomid 50 mg first month no ovulation 2nd month he upped the dosage on clomid to 100 that didn't make me ovulate either i am not on my last day of progesterone and will be taking clomid 150mg i am also taking dexamethasone and pregnitude to help me ovulate. my next step was the injections and looking into them they are very costly and steel no positive result then i saw on the internet how people uses herbal herbs from Dr James herbal made medicine to get pregnant and cures all kinds of diseases so i gave a try and here 2017 i got pregnant and got a baby girl and i decided to try again and i contacted Dr James again earlier this year and I'm now 5weeks pregnant thanks  DR James.. if you are in my situation and you are suffering from such diseases like dont go and wast your money on drugs and injections  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,(A just reach him ON : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And You can call/WhatsApp dr James on +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete